Friday 6 May 2011

A star is born


A cute card was required to welcome a friend's little boy to the world.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip
Tools: Crop-a-dile, Modern Label Punch, small star punch, smaller oval punch
Embellishments: Chocolate Chip ribbon, pewter eyelet, random button
Stamp set: Nursery Necessities, Level 1 Hostess set from Summer Mini 2010 (greeting)
Ink: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip

The little boat was cut out and popped up onto the layers of blue & chocolate. I had to use the stamp-majig to get the words spaced appropriately around the star. I curled the edges of the modern label punch up for dimension. So simple and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my post and taking a look at my blog today! I love hearing from you... :)