Monday 31 October 2011

This place is getting Spooky!


This morning while out for a walk, I found that much of the neighborhood was all prepared for Halloween. Check these places out!









The specter hanging from the porch on this last one was truly scary. The hands and face on it were very life-like.

Some night-time pics for you...







We were digging out the Halloween decorations the past few nights and we found this sign I made with last year's Wicked designer series paper. I added black glitter to the inside of the letters on the dsp and a few spiders, and hung it with some black lace ribbon that was available last year.







Add in a pumpkin, some spiders, and a jack-o-lantern!



And  some scary tees we'll be wearing to give out candy:



Sorry no card for you today, I'm rather wiped out from yesterday but just had all this Halloween awesomeness that I wanted to share!

Happy Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my post and taking a look at my blog today! I love hearing from you... :)