Sunday 20 November 2011

Christmas Lane Extras

Here is a card I made with the leftovers I had from the card class we did. Those extra stickers could absolutely NOT go to waste! So, here's a little 3" x 6" card made with a couple of the left over die cut stickers.


Stamp sets: Bingo Bits Christmas, Berry Christmas (retired)
Paper: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, & Whisper White cardstock, Christmas Lane DSP
Ink: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler
Extras: die-cut stickers from Christmas Lane

I used the Bingo Bits reindeer on this one. I love that set, it has so many uses. The images can be front and centre, as seen here, or used to decorate the interior of a card or the outside of the envelope.


Inside of card:

Stamp set: Many Merry Messages
Paper: Whisper White cardstock
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Extras: Christmas Lane die-cut stickers, baker's twine in Cherry Cobbler

So much fun to figure out ways to use these stickers! It reminds me that I must always get a Christmas Simply Scrappin' Kit each year! It lets me step out of the box trying to match the stickers, the paper, the shapes...oh my!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my post and taking a look at my blog today! I love hearing from you... :)