Tuesday 20 December 2011

Christmas gift tags

I apologize in advance for the red background. I took these pictures quickly before giving these Christmas gift tags to those who brought a friend along to the Christmas card class.


Stamps: Gifted (retired), Lots of Love Accessories
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Paper: Whisper White cardstock, and Christmas Lane dsp

On the following tags, the "to" & "from" are stamped on the back.


Stamps: Gifted (retired0
Ink: Bashful Blue, Real Red, Bordering Blue (retired)
Paper: Whisper White
Extras: Extra Large Oval punch


Stamps: Gifted (retired0
Ink: Real Razzleberry, Bashful Blue, Soft Plum, Versamark
Paper: Whisper White
Extras: Clear embossing powder mixed with Dazzling Diamonds glitter



Stamps: Holiday best (retired L1 hostess 2010)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso markers
Paper: Crumb Cake cardstock

For the next tags, I used a wheel and cut apart the scenes/words that I wanted and mounted them on Real Red cardstock.


Stamps: Little Cardinals- builder wheel (retired), Pleasing Polka Dots-builder wheel (retired)
Cardstock: Whisper White and Real Red
Ink: Real Red


Stamps: Delight in Gladness- builder wheel (retired)
Cardstock: Whisper White and Real Red
Ink: Real Red


Now, if only I were organized enough to have all my own Christmas gift tags handmade so nicely. Unfortunately, I will confess right now, that is far from the case. It was a monumental task to just get my own Christmas cards made and sent out. But I do love making them, I think next year I'll just have to start a little earlier...like the summer?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my post and taking a look at my blog today! I love hearing from you... :)