Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas Lane gifts: PDCC#112

In trying to use up the bits and pieces left over from my Christmas Lane kit, I had the idea of using up the little tag sticker on presents.

Then I thought of using the Merry Details Sizzlits die to decorate my tags and this is what I ended up with!

Stamp set: Berry Details
Ink: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler
Tools: Scallop punch, word window punch, designer label punch, stocking punch, corner punch, merry details sizzlits die
Extras: die-cut stickers from Christmas Lane, Cherry cobbler baker's twine, mini jingle bells

I apologize for the blurry photo! No matter how still I hold the camera, it still tells me I've moved! Oh well, maybe it's Christmas excitement, eh?

Happy Stamping!

(Sorry Play Date Cafe, it seems I had posted this card before your challenge was released! I'm still trying to get the hang of this challenge thing...  :s)

2 comments:

  1. Love the stocking on the mantle and presents underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO cute! LOVE the little stocking hanging from the mantle! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my post and taking a look at my blog today! I love hearing from you... :)