Friday 23 December 2011

Join in the Cheer!

I know you have already seen the centre card, but this post is featuring the cards on either side. 

I have used the "new" Join in the Cheer die I recently purchased off the clearance rack, which as you know means it's retired. As you can see I am still working my way through the Christmas Lane kit.


Ink: Old Olive marker
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, & Whisper White cardstock, Chrismas Lane dsp
Tools: Join in the Cheer die (retired), 1 1/4" circle punch
Extras: die-cut stickers from Christmas Lane kit



I used the Old Olive marker to delineate each of the holly leaves on the focal piece. It looked a little too much like one of those blades in the table saw without the leaves delineated (but I'm sure that's just me ~ or so my stamping partner tells me.)




Lovely easy peasy cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my post and taking a look at my blog today! I love hearing from you... :)