Thursday 16 February 2012

SSSC 152, TKT 58, & CC

I had been wanting to use this stamp on a Valentine for a long time, but somehow it just never happened. When I saw the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, however, I knew it was finally gonna have it's day!



Stamps: Cute by the Inch (retired hostess set), Woodgrain
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, Naturals Ivory, Riding Hood Red, Love Letter dsp (retired)
Tools: Tasteful Trim Bigz die, 1" square punch, brayer,

I made a point of using Kraft coloured cardstock  to fulfill a challenge over at That's Krafty Thursday #58. Then, also submitted to Catered Crop as their challenge was to make use of hearts! I've never been able to incorporate 3 challenges into one card before. What fun! I love how these challenges get my wheels turning. So inspiring (and the design teams are always so encouraging!)



Riding Hood Red is not a colour I use often. This Love Letter dsp forced me to get some out, which was nice.  I raised the middle square up a bit higher than the others. I also split the Not Quite Navy cardstock to give it a more rustic look.


Stamps: Outlined Expressions (Sale-a-bration set!)
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Crumb Cake
Tools: Labels Collection Framelits Dies

This is the first time I'm using this stamp set, love it by the way. It's one of those "cuter in person" sort of deals. I'm still getting used to the framelits as they are different than any other dies we have. I'm hoping to get better at working with them.

Hope you find a FUN challenge along your travels today!

1 comment:

  1. Accck! Darcie this is ADORABLE! I LOVE IT! Thanks SO much for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my post and taking a look at my blog today! I love hearing from you... :)