Sunday 1 April 2012

A little bit of spring


These aren't recent cards that I made but I came across them in my stash and thought I'd share them in the name of spring. They're so simple and the colours are great!



Stamps: A Flower for All Seasons, Silhouette Sentiments (retired)
Ink: Marina Mist, Apricot Appeal, Creamy Caramel, Wild Wasabi 
Paper: Peach Parfait dsp hostess pack, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White cardstock
Tools: Scallop punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, small oval punch
Extras: Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon


Stamps: A Flower for All Seasons, Silhouette Sentiments (retired)
Ink: Marina Mist, Barely Banana, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Pear Pizzazz dsp hostess pack, Barely Banana,Whisper White cardstock
Tools: Scallop punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, small oval punch
Extras: Old Olive grosgrain ribbon




Stamps: A Flower for All Seasons, Silhouette Sentiments (retired)
Ink: Marina Mist, Creamy Caramel, Summer Sun
Paper: Mellow Moss dsp hostess pack, Summer Sun, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White cardstock
Tools: Scallop punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, small oval punch
Extras: Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon


Aren't they nice and spring-ish? I'm going to ignore the snowfall we had this morning, and keep my face toward the sun that is now out! 

Check out this new "stamp set" available for download for MDS...I love it!!!



Fantabulous You Stamp Brush Set -- Digital Download
I've gotta have this one! 

Hope you had a happy April Fool's! 
(Yes, it's April :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my post and taking a look at my blog today! I love hearing from you... :)