Sunday 15 April 2012

A Softer Egg

A more subdued card and once again sorry about the lighting in this first picture. This is the softest of my egg cards, with a zap of yellow. It's for my sister.


Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Loads of Love Accessories, Swirls and Curls Verses (inside greeting)
Ink: Melon Mango, Daffodil Delight, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White cardstock and Ice Cream Parlour dsp (retired)
Tools: Only Ovals die, Word Window punch, Itty Bitty punch pack
Extras: Blue rhinestones, and various other ribbon scraps

Layering fun!


I think one could add those little flowers to anything. I have to restrain myself from actually putting them everything. I couldn't find one of the punchess the other day, and it was a bit of a panic.


It just so happens that this weekend is also her birthday, so....


I put a little Bashful Blue stitching around the inside.


A birthday with Easter eggs!

On each plate will be a little treat. I made some quick little treat cups and filled them with eggs and the most adorable little chocolate lambs.



Paper: Sunny Day dsp (retired)
Tools: Table Setting die (retired) and Big Shot machine






Yay! It's party time!

Have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my post and taking a look at my blog today! I love hearing from you... :)