Tuesday 29 May 2012

Clean and Classy

Hi there!
Sorry for the long gap in posting. I have had a whole lot going on...whew...and it's not all done. To be honest, I haven't had much time for stamping, other than the work I was doing on my Artisan Design Team entries. Their announcement stating that the Artisan Award now allowed even small-time demonstrators to apply, inspired me to send in some creations. I'll share them you after the winners have been announced.

I'd like to share with you a card I made last year but that I still love! I've been going through my stash because my entire stamp room is in the process of being moved and renovated so please bear with me. Sigh. It'll be great when it's done, let's just focus on that. : D

This card so perfectly clean and classy!


Stamps: Engraved Greetings (retired)
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Basic Grey, Not Quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler, and Whisper White cardstock
Tools: corner punch, spiral punch, 1/16" hole punch
Extras: big designer star brad (retired)


I don't think I will ever be able to give this set away. LooOOOoooove that vintage newsprint feel!



I used my stamp-a-majig to put the finial on the the top and bottom edge of the card's insert. 


Well, that's my little show-and-tell episode for today. A blast from the past but sometimes great cards never go out of style.

Hope you're enjoying whatever new projects you've decided to take on lately!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my post and taking a look at my blog today! I love hearing from you... :)