Tuesday 7 August 2012

If there isn't a better way to wake up!?! It's when I wake up to find out that my Blushing Bouquet was in the top 3 at SUO challenges. I only rather recently discovered their challenges and quite enjoy a place that celebrates Stampin Up! products, regardless of whether they are retired or not.


The other entries were all so lovely, you must check them all out. I discover the coolest blogs I never knew existed whenever I check out the work of other challenge entries. So many creative ways of using ribbon, colour, layouts, I actually do get lost in them for hours.

Have a great day and I hope something unexpected pops up into your life and gives you a real smile today too!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my post and taking a look at my blog today! I love hearing from you... :)