Wednesday 10 October 2012

MDS Gratitude

Here is the final MDS project I did for Thanksgiving. I mounted the central panel on some River Rock cardstock, but keeping just a small edge. I put a small piece of that birch paper I love along the back, but not before using the little hearts border on it. I find I use this little punch most at Thanksgiving, which is strange because I always assumed I'd be using it for Valentine's when I bought it.


Stamps: Autumn Days, Autumn Harvest (digital)
Ink: More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Really Rust, River Rock (digital)
Paper: Autumn Spice, Frostwood Lodge
Tools: MDS 2, pinking hearts border punch
Extras: Crumb Cake grosgrain bow (digital), Walk in the Park (bird)

The Autumn Spice designer series paper in the background is textured and so pretty, both sides were so pretty that I allowed the other side to show on the inside. This is my favorite of all the Thanksgiving cards I made.


I'm off to watch a scary movie. I've gotten a bunch of them to get me in the mood for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my post and taking a look at my blog today! I love hearing from you... :)