Saturday 24 August 2013

Trio in Cherry

Hello! Oh, where have I been? Well moving is the latest thing...but amidst everything I have been creating here and there. Boy I can't wait until things are settled in! Regardless, I've got a number of projects to share with you. I've seen others taking traditional paper crafting and mixing it with digital scrapbooking, and couldn't wait to try it. Here is one of the projects I've done that falls under the Hybrid umbrella.

                                        

Digital Ink: Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Paper: Whisper White & Cherry Cobbler cardstock, Christmaslane dsp
Tools: My Digital Studio
Extras: gold brad


Here are some close up details of the Hybrid card...



I find this particular dsp pattern hard to use as a background because it's so busy but it seems to work well here.


Hope you have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my post and taking a look at my blog today! I love hearing from you... :)