Sunday 26 October 2014

Halloween tags

Here are some Halloween tags I made! Perfect to spice up your treats for someone special!




I was actually able to take a picture that captured the luminescent shine I created on the moon. Yay!


A destroyed version of the Greeting Card Kid, kinda old and creepy looking.


Glitter and frayed ribbon! So much fun :D

Wouldn't you feel special if you received a small bag of your favorite treats topped with some handmade Halloween fun? I would! And that is why I'm off to create some little bags of black licorice cats for one friend, dark chocolate berries for another, and I found these cute little blackberry candies that look nice and festive but don't taste like black licorice, perfect for my final friend. I only make a couple of bags and that way it doesn't get out of hand, but I still get to gift goodies with cute little tags.


Hope your Halloween is fun and SCaaARY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my post and taking a look at my blog today! I love hearing from you... :)