Saturday 19 December 2015

Paisley Angel

I don't know what it is about the paisley design, but I just love it (obviously) Its teardrop shape that is ornamented with flowers and symbols all around it and throughout. They were a favorite of mine to doodle during class, a secret creative outlet that fully took over during math class, lol.

I enjoyed myself recently by playing with a paisley stencil and went to work adorning it. With the holidays everywhere, my paisley looked like a wing, a beautiful angel wing adorned with jewels and colours, flowers and symbols of life and love.

I'm into wings also, mainly birds but I don't discriminate, if an angel wants to come and own these wings, I can be open to that.

So here they are, some angel wings framed in a shadowbox.


The supplies are mostly Stampin' Up! and I used colours of Baja Breeze blue, Pool Party blue, Real Razzleberry purple, Bravo Burgundy, and Close to Cocoa soft brown, which I find to have a pink undertone.


The popped up flowers alternate between Real Razzleberry and Bravo Burgundy ones. I coloured the rhinestones to match and alternated them too.


This picture shows all the little paisleys in the background on the Close to Cocoa designer series paper. Ack! I love this paper!

Here the flowers alternate between Baja Breeze and Pool Party.

Her dress and halo are made of Brushed Gold cardstock. I added a decor element at the bottom.





♥ It was my "secret Santa" gift to a friend. ♥


Wishing you sweet paisley dreams...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my post and taking a look at my blog today! I love hearing from you... :)