Sunday 18 September 2016

Moonlight Sauna

Another piece from my Art Journal.

 I re-use an old voice coaching book from my brother-in-law. He has gifts me a wealth of old music related books that I scribble and release my worries into, or use as pieces in my mixed media art.


I took three pictures in different lighting, the one below is most true to the original.



However, here it is in a different darker lighting, and I think it looks cool too, with the silver pen shining on the edges of the women.


My friends and I coming out of the sauna into the fresh air to cool off on my friend's land, and are surprised to find a big giant moon shining down on us!



Here She is
!

A great moment in time ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my post and taking a look at my blog today! I love hearing from you... :)